Supercomputer predicts the semi-finals of the European Cup-Italy and England are expected to join the final

The 2020 European Cup enters the final 4 finals. England, Italy, Spain, and Denmark have successively assembled in London. Wembley Stadium will usher in two semi-finals on July 7 and July 8, and will be staged on July 12. In the final battle, kicked out the champion and runner-up.

European Cup semi-finals will debut
European Cup semi-finals will debut

With their strong performance in the group stage and two knockout rounds, Italy and England have become the two favorites to win the European Cup. The former hopes to win again after 1968, and the latter is expected to win the Delaunay Cup for the first time in team history. The promotion of Spain and Denmark is stumbling. If the former can win the championship, it will surpass the German team and become the first four-time champion in the history of the European Cup. Denmark is looking forward to performing the "Danish fairy tale" again after 1992.

Italy is optimistic about defeating Spain, Denmark achieves better than England in European Cup
Compared with the excellent results of winning four championships in the World Cup, Italy is obviously out of luck in the European Cup. Participated in the European Cup 10 times and broke into the top 4 for the sixth time. Before that, he had only won the championship trophy in 1968. In 2000 and 2012, Italy reached the final twice, but lost to France and Spain. This time Italy’s opponents in the semi-finals are Spain. The latter and Germany have won the most championships in the history of the European Cup. In 2008 and 2012, the Spanish "golden generation" represented by Casillas, Ramos, Xavi, Iniesta and Torres led the "Matador Corps" to become the first defending ball in the history of the European Cup Team, now this Spanish team is still competitive but looks "civilian".

Statistics of winning teams in previous European Cups
Statistics of winning teams in previous European Cups

Among the top four teams in the current European Cup, England is the only team that has not won the European Cup. The best result of the Three Lions in the European Cup was the third place in 1968. In the 1996 European Cup, England also entered the semi-finals. As a result, they lost to Germany in a penalty shoot-out and missed the championship again. Today, the team has entered the European Cup semi-finals for the third time and is expected to make up for the regret of not having a European Cup at home. In the semifinals, Denmark is not a traditional strong team in world football, but it performed well on the stage of the European Cup. It participated in the main match for the 9th time and reached the semifinals 4 times. The 1992 "Danish Fairy Tale" was once widely celebrated. At that time, they were lucky enough to make up for the competition, and went all the way to the final, defeating Germany to win the championship trophy. Simply comparing the historical record, Denmark is even better than England.

The Supercomputer The Analyst’s Supercomputer also made predictions for the semi-finals and winning the European Cup. In Italy and Spain, the Azzurri’s promotion probability is as high as 65.4%, while Spain’s is 34.5%. In the other half of the game between England and Denmark, the promotion rate of the Three Lions was 73.2%, and the promotion probability of the Danish team was only 26.8%. Therefore, according to the prediction of the supercomputer, England and Italy are hopeful that they will join the European Cup finals. Even before the start of the game, the two teams had the high expectations of the fans and were considered the top candidates for the championship.

Supercomputer predicts the European Cup champion
Supercomputer predicts the European Cup champion

In addition to the current championship prediction, Italy, with its record of five full victories this time, the supercomputer predicts that the probability of the Italian Mancini team winning the championship is 39.2%, England is behind Italy with 29.2%, and Spain's probability of winning the championship It is 22.9%, and Denmark is the lowest team, only 8.6%. Although Denmark is considered to be the weakest team in the semifinals, with the bravery shown in previous games, it is still possible to give an upset and outstanding performance.

China's winning odds, England tops the list

The Chinese sports lottery also has the latest winning odds for the top four. Different from the predictions of supercomputers, the lowest odds is for England, which has the advantage of the landlord, at 2.1, followed by Italy at 3.28, and Italy at 3.45. , Like the supercomputer, is ranked third, and the bottom is also Denmark, with an odds of 10.

Best Betting Sites
Bovada
Bovada

50% Welcome Bonus Upto $250

BetOnline
BetOnline

50% Welcome Bonus Upto $1,000

BetUS
BetUS

125% Welcome Bonus Upto $3,125

Xbet
Xbet

100% Welcome Bonus Upto $500

MyBookie
MyBookie

50% Welcome Bonus Upto $1,000

Recent News
2022-2023 Premier League Odds: Who is favored to win the title, qualify for the Champions League and get relegated?

Due to some tweaks to the global soccer calendar - look at you, Qatar - the 2022-23 Premier League season is about to begin. That means fans around the world will...

Sports Betting Guide - Understanding Win/Loss Lines, Point Spreads and Odds

This could very well be the year of sports betting. So far, states across the country have broken wagering revenue records. But when it comes to sports betting language, it seems to be a...

novibet
Novibet supports Gamble Aware & intensifies safer gambling initiatives

Novibet supports Gamble Aware & intensifies safer gambling initiatives

The 2022 Indian National Poker Series is officially scheduled to start on March 6

The 2022 Indian National Poker Series is officially scheduled to start on March 6

error: