The rules of gambling that the dealers won’t tell you
1. When the match is not played within the estimated schedule time (such as continued comparison or a friendly match at a specific time), all bets will be settled after the end of the schedule.
2. When the competition time is less than the specified time, we have the right to suspend the settlement of this competition until the official announcement of the final result of the competition.
3. Betting on events unless there is a clear statement on the official website for non-regular time events, other bets will be considered invalid.
4. If the football match is postponed, suspended or suspended, and the match is not resumed on the same day, the match will be void. If the match is rematched before the 12-hour deadline, bets will be considered valid. Regardless of whether there is an official decision to recognize the result of the game, the company will declare the game void. The results of all bets on suspended/suspended events are determined by the company at its sole discretion.
5. First half betting (1H) is only applicable to the first half of the match. If the match is abandoned before the end of the first half, all bets will be void. If the match is abandoned before the end of the second half, all first half bets will still be valid.
6. The company provides site information (such as neutral ground) services, and is not responsible for ensuring the correctness of the neutral ground. It is the customer's responsibility to confirm the correct venue information for any competition.
7. If a match is scheduled to be played in the neutral position (but the game is not played with the neutral position), all bets are considered valid (unless otherwise stated)
8. In the case of a change of venue (change of home and away), all bets on this match will be considered void. If the name of the home and away team is displayed incorrectly, the bet will also be considered invalid.
9. The score will be updated in real time for the reference of real-time football betting. The market displayed during real-time trading represents the score displayed when placing the bet. Timing and red card announcements are for reference only.
10. For real-time betting, during the game, the company has the sole discretion to decide whether there is any dangerous operation that may affect the score, the result, the performance of a team or a player; or authorize the change of odds/the difference between the bet and the winnings, and the betting market Or betting information (called "dangerous game"), the company reserves the right to suspend accepting bets, and can accept or reject bets after the "dangerous game". Other operations in the event are regarded as "safe games" and betting is still acceptable.
11. For real-time betting, in most matches, bettors can place bets on the 90th minute or the last minute of the official legal time and any injury time of the entire match; however, the bet is at the first minute of the match. After 85 minutes or five minutes before the official statutory finish time, any operation will be regarded as a "safe game", so the company will consider accepting any pending bets: games in or near the large penalty area, one-on-one quick counterattacks, free throws And free kicks deemed dangerous (possible to score) by the company.
12. For real-time betting, the company will automatically reject all pending bets as long as the referee announces that half-time or full-time is over.
13. Fantasy match-up real-time betting. In most games, bettors can place bets on the 90th minute or the last minute of the official legal time and any injury time of the entire game; however, the time is revealed From the beginning (00:00) until the end of the previous adjustment time (90 minutes), any operation will be regarded as a "safe game", so the company will consider accepting any pending bets: games in or near the large restricted area, One-on-one quick counterattacks, free throws, and free kicks deemed dangerous (possibly scored) by the company.